MALLAM MUSA DANGOGGO ALIYU - CHAIRMAN (RHL)
Rural Homes Limited is chaired by his humble self, Mallam Musa Dangoggo Aliyu. He started Urban Shelter Limited and took the company's share capital base of N2,500,000 in 1991 to her present N2,000,000,000 with an impressive reserve of N800, 000,000 as at retirement.
His charismatic quality, intelligence and trust worthiness saw him serve as the Managing Director/ CEO of Urban Shelter Limited, the position he has occupied from 1991 to 2015. Mallam Musa Dangoggo successfully managed Urban Shelter Limited from the status of a local firm to a multi-national conglomerate with presence in Ghana, Zambia and Dubai. He was charged with the responsibility of executing, supervising and coordinating the company's set goals and objectives.
Within two decades of ingenious company management, Mallam Musa Dangoggo conceived, designed, project managed and developed over 5000 housing units including:
- The much celebrated Brick City Abuja (Affordable Housing Estate of almost a thousand Units).
- Over 10,200 shop outlets in Garki International Market, Abuja and the well known Engr. A.A Kure Ultra Modern Market, Minna Niger State;
- The renowned Shippers Plaza in Wuse Zone 5 which is a 10,000 square metre Abuja office complex.
He obtained a National Certificate of Education from the College of Education Minna before proceeding to the Bayero University Kano to obtain a Bachelor of Arts degree (Combined Honours) in Political Science & English.
He furthered his educational quest to obtain an MBA from the Ahmadu Bello University Zaria in 1990. He wrote his MBA thesis on 'Comparative Analysis between Conventional & Islamic Banking Systems'. In recognition of his contribution to humanity in the field of education and other endeavors, the Commonwealth University Belize awarded him a Doctorate Degree (Honoris Causa) in 2011.
- The Homes Group Limited
- Rural & Urban Homes Limited
- Distinctive Homes
- Ronsberger Nigeria Limited (A Health Management Organisation)
- Techno Shelter Nigeria Limited (Construction Company)
- International Quality Crown Award London 2012- In recognition of Outstanding Commitment to Quality & Excellence to Customer Satisfaction, Leadership, Innovation & Efficiency in the QC 100 TQM Model.
- Fellow, Nigeria Institute of Management.
- Giant Stride in Residential Housing Development 2010 by REDAN (Real Estate Developers; Association of Nigeria).
- Distinguished Excellence Award in Recognition of His Contribution in the Built Environment of Nigeria August 2014 by The Nigerian Institute of Building.
- Housing Man of the Year 2010 & 2013 by Abuja Housing Show.
- Distinguished Achievement Award by Nigerian Urban Development.
- Contribution to the Home Building Industry in Nigeria by the National Association of Home Builders.
- Distinguished Entrepreneur in the Field of Business Award by ASODAC Global Concept.
- Distinguished Contributor to National Development Award by The Centre for Advocacy Against Corrupt Practices (CACORP) in appreciation of contributions to job creation and entrepreneurship
- Seal of Excellence Award by the Administrative Council of the Institute of Corporate Administration (2011).
- Icon of Vision and Development Award by the Institute of Corporate Administration (2011).
- African Leadership 2011 Award by The Nigerian Democracy Development Group.
- 2013 NANS Award of Excellence by National Association of Nigerian Students.
- NAPS Gold Award by National Association of Polytechnic Students.
- Award of Excellence by Coalition of Middle-belt Democratic Support Movement.